CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something wierd...

paint lady Views: 1,226
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,346

Re: Something wierd...

Red mark could be a burn. Move it to a new area on your body. Dr. Hulda's zapper page had something on how to treat electrical burns from zappers. She says they can be prevented by moving the rods or plates when you start to itch.
You shouldn't be able to get badly hurt from the battery. I would contact the manufacturer just to make sure.
I have had an unbelievable amount of sweating since I started zapping. But I'm doing it immediatly after the zapping not during. I think it means that something is dieing and I am throwing off the toxins. Man do I stink. I've been bathing several times a day because of this. At first I thought it was because of the Liver Flushes but I didn't have that after the first or second flush when I was just on herbals. If we drink more water it should help our bodies get rid of these toxins quicker. I also started kidney herbs today just in case.

Please post back if you find out anything more.
Take care,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)