CureZone   Log On   Join
I won't be around anymore...

Kim Views: 2,770
Published: 18 years ago

I won't be around anymore...

Hi all, just letting you know that I will not be posting to the boards any longer. If you like, you can email me and we can exchange recipes, etc... my email addy is kims83@hotmail.com

Tisha...I feel that you have had some animosity towards me ever since I mentioned that I don't agree with YL oils. I am not the one who started on that topic, you asked me what I had against him and his oils, and I told you. Plain and simple. I get the feeling that everything I say is being taken the wrong way by you. I have specifically not mentioned YL oils since that conversation. I am here simply to offer my knowledge as well as gain knowledge from others who love oils as much as I do. There is one thing that I have learned as a Pagan..and that is to question everything, no matter how much it seems to sound good. Studying herbs and Essential oils has become my life. I have great respect for nature and all she has to offer, I also have a greater knowledge other than just believing what I read. I have gone through great lengths to know every aspect of oils and herbs....My medical background also taught me to have respect for the dangers of any substance: natural or chemical. I have researched, taken courses, and begun courses of my own. I have made it my business to know all there is to know about the oils, including the chemical compositions of them....a little more than you can say about listening to some audio tapes created by a person who calls himself a doctor who has been sued more times than can be counted. If you want to continue using his oils, then so be it. But I can tell you from experience that aromatherapy has alot more to offer than they can give you. I'm truly sorry that you have not taken it any further than believing his bs. He makes medical claims that are completely invalid...can you correct scoliosis by dropping five different oils along the spine neat? NO. His claims have been studied by the medical community. He has no right to make people believe the junk he says...it's downright dangerous. Dangerous to you and dangerous to your family. Are his oils the only ones that are organic? NO. Contrary to what YL will have it's followers believe. There are many reputable dealers out there that sell organic essential oils. Why do they tell you this...it's all about the money. He puts fancy names on simple blends. Blends you can make at home. Yet you will spend an enormous amount of money on something called Thieves....I have those oils in my box and I could make alot more than one little bottle. I don't buy a bottle of oil unless it specifically says WHAT part of the plant was used, WHETHER or not it is organic, WHERE it was cultivated, and WHAT method of extraction was used. What can it hurt to do a little research? Why NOT question things...this IS yours and your family's health we are talking about. Because YL, like any marketing firm, has all of its loyal customers brainwashed into believing theirs is the very best.

I don't know what it is tonight...but right now it is 430 AM and I am here typing this because this bothers me so much. Don't bother replying to this, I will not take the time to come back to read.

For anybody who might be interested...I have opened up a message board of my own. There are no messages or even members there for that matter..but it's an msn site so I'll be adding lots of info. Email me if you are interested.

Blessings
Kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)