CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amnesia

Amnesia84 Views: 10,999
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 779,302

Re: Amnesia

I think it depends on how quickly the dead skin reforms. 11years (the guy who posted about this method a few pages back) suggested doing it every 2 hours. After the first treatment i did the lemon didnt cause much peeling on the lips in sucessive treatments. On the second day of treatment ive noticed that the skin although will peel is harder to peel so i assume im heading in the right direction. The trick is to test the skin with the lemon juice a few times a day to determine whether theres dead skin that can be peeled (it will turn white and become loose). I dont force the skin to peel though if it is difficult to peel - just wait until the next lemon treatment to see if it peels then. Hopefully what should happen is that the skin that reforms should get stronger and stronger until eventually it doesnt turn white or peel at all.

Hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)