CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Return of the Lemon

Amnesia84 Views: 10,865
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 778,830

Re: Return of the Lemon

Well its been a a day now so ive treated them 6 times with the lemon. The first treatment was the most dramatic as due to the excellent exfoliative properties of the lemon large strips of dead skn came off very easily with no bleeding or tearing of the healthy red skin underneath. The skin underneath is like 1 step above being raw but not painful or bleeding. The lemon seems to be excellent at separating the dead skin cells from the living ones.

When i woke up today i noticed that the skin was not red but normal pink colour and seemed to be stronger than usual. It did peel later a little but it was definately harder to peel.

I think its always been about the 'healthy' living cells underneath that need 'reprogramming'. Not sure how this is accomplished by lemon juice but my theory is that it takes a layer off the living skin cells which produce the dead skin but not mechanically. The lemon may just be a way of removing dead and faulty living skin cells without causing too much physical damage which is the cause of the callus like skin in the first place. Just a theory though :)

So far so good ill post again tomorrow.

Later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)