CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I give up.

uklad Views: 1,461
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 778,824

Re: I give up.

'i actually just left them alone for 3 weeks without anytihng and they got really thick and had about6 layers of dead skin on them and they just got worse and worse until they were like a rock, my whole botom lip starting peeling lightly in places where it didnt before to compensate for the inability to function. The healthy areas peeled to elease the unhealthy areas, which made it worse. I do not suggest doing this, it cuould just worsen the problem.'

This is what I do and i think it helps mine are getting better, it just takes a very long time, i think it depends on how long you have abused your lips for too.

People with chapped lips heal within a few days, people who have biten their lips for years will not heal within a few days it takes years and a lot of patients.

I'm going to take pictures soon and show u lot, i have continualy biten my top lip becuase i can hide it, if i leave it for a couple of days it's bad. My bottom lip is the one i'm trying to heal and compared to my top lip it's better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)