CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I give up.

NeverEverEnds Views: 1,526
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 778,777

Re: I give up.

I've tried the lip balm stuff for years on end. Iv tried leaving the skin on with lip balm. Iv tried leaving it on without. I've tried everything the human mind can conjour up. I mean not to offend you in any way but let me speak my mind for a second and let me know if my understanding is accurate. You used bactroban (not sure if the spelling right) and it healed most of your top lip and some of your bottom lip? But you had a biopsy and it screwed your lips up (understandable, i dont think lips are a good body part to do a biopsy on, it just doesnt seem right and i hope yours get better) so since then you haven't been using bactroban and are not fully healed... so basically bactrobon is not proven right? because i left my skin on one time and it heald some of my bottom lip and most of my upper lip exactly like you, but have tried it since then with no results whatsoever.
So my method is unstable and unprovn as is yours with bactriban right?

Im sorry but im remaining very skeptical at this point. I believe there is no cure for this and and am suprising very content with that notion, so unless you can provide a before and after picture of your lips being healed by bactroban then im not impressed. And again i mean no offense whatsoever. Remeber i have this problem just like you. I sympathyse with you as i do everyone on this forum. However, i dont want to go to a derm get the precription that they may or may not agree with (because they are doctors and they "know everything") only to find that it was another lost cause to add on top of the many lost causes iv tried in the past. If bactroban heals your lips completely let me know. But only if it heals your lips COMPLETELY, by the way how are they doing since the biopsy? I've heard many times of people like us getting a biopsy on the lips that causes much more bad then good and it angers me thats derms are allowing this. All the best to ya.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)