CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can Liver Flush help with psoriasis?

Views: 2,163
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 777,471

Re: can Liver Flush help with psoriasis?

Hey what's going on. Yur boyfriend sounds like me. I love the Booze, have since I was 14. About a year after I started drinking I started getting P. Now I'm 31 and about 40-50 % covered in psoriasis. I don't blame the Psoriasis completely on drinking as there is a hsitory of it in my family, but it is a contibuting factor to making it worse. I still drink but in moderation, which is a lot less than I used to. I just completed my forth flush and to be completely honest the Liver Flushing so far had lessened the severity of my "flare ups". I wasn't overweight(5'11 190) but I've lost 10 pounds and feel lighter, whish is the only way to describe it. Lighter physically as well as mentally. I want to excercise again, play sports I used to play etc... I haven't felt like this in probably 8 or 9 years, and this feeling has only come about in the last 2 months. About a week ago I also quit eating dairy foods like cheese and milk(very hard to do). I've been on perscriptions for 15 years now, and have quit completely to give the alternative methods a chance. Doctors had their chance with me(nothing helped), now it's something or someone else's turn. I was a big skeptic about this liver flushing, parasite thing, but I'm gonna continue with it because I've only seen positve results so far. Don't quit after one flush, or you may as well not do them at all. Another thing that I was told about was flax seed oil(any health food store). I bought the liquid form($30.00cdn) which I take 2-4 tablespoons a day. Doing the flushing, flax seed oil, and quiting the dairy has helped me newer smaller spots are less raised and not as red. I'm gonna continue with this and see where it goes and I recommend it to anyone. It doesn't hurt to try Good Luck!

Glenn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)