CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It would be nice to debate

ParaZapper Views: 2,817
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 777,831

Re: It would be nice to debate

Once again, you are lost in your own gibberish and false accusations.

I do not have to legitimize anything.

>- Do people still use a zapper

Yes, a good results over-rides anything that anyone else says.

As for myself, I am happy that the zapper has stopped every cold or flu that I have had since I started using it. That works out to 5 or 6 illness a year that I do not have to deal with. So, if it is the terrain not the virus, then the zapper must be changing the terrain.

I do not, however, sell zappers for use on humans anymore and have not for a while. So my promotion of these does not have a financial interest that you like to infer.

>- realize how useless the zapper really is

Sorry, the difference is that I have used it, still do and know what the results are. Definitely not useless. Perhaps you are not aware that the FDA has specified ParaZapper as a Class III device, right along with the pacemaker?

Could not ask for a higher rating.

>- Wake up Mr. Zapper!

Sorry, you have confused me with someone else, I am ParaZapper.

Besides, you need to wake up. You are constantly sitting and making statements about things that you have not tried, books that you have not read, and who knows what else.

I am curious though, just what makes you such an expert about health and/or alternative health?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)