CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do first?Flushing or detoxifying?

redlepton Views: 1,121
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 775,718

Re: What to do first?Flushing or detoxifying?

From everything I have read and experienced, I believe that a Colon Cleanse is best to do first. Any other cleansing or detoxifying you do could get stuck on the way out if your colon isn't clear.

Look into a variety of options, such as psyllium and bentonite, Oxypowder . Also, people who have forums on curezone have some good products. Dr. Schultze, Barefoot, Humaworm.

Of course, improve your diet as well. I believe it is best to eat only one cooked meal per day (well, it's probably best to be 100% raw, but it is very difficult).

You may want to do a Master cleanse or some kind of juice fast to kick-start your healing process.

Look into the other cleanses as well, of course, after you begin to have a cleaner colon. A parasite cleanse is a good thing to do once a year.

I like to drink Dr Schultze's teas on a semi-regular basis. I think they taste good and make it easy to drink more fluids.

Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)