CureZone   Log On   Join
important supplements for chronic fatigue

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
mslarsen137 Views: 2,249
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 77,590

important supplements for chronic fatigue

Hi,
according to a symptomology guide (put together by a fried with many years experience) the important supplements for treating chronic fatigue are:
a good probiotic like "colosodophilus" to replace necessary "friendly" bacteria. Also fights candida infection. Chronic fatigue and candidiasis often occur together.
Spectrazyme: enhances the effectiveness of the immune system and protects the heart.
Vitamin C: has a powerful antiviral effect and increases the energy level.
Aminos plus: For tissue and organ repair.
B-complex: B vitamins are essential for increased energy levels and normal brain function.
B-12: A natural energy booster needed to prevent anemia.
Zinc B-6: Aids in absorption of vitamin B-12
Marine Lipid Borage Oil: To supply gamma-linolenic acid and other essential fatty acids. Ex: (olive oil, flax seed oil, Udo's oil, etc.)
MegaMulti & Mega Min: All nutrients are necessary in balance.
Thymus Plus: To boost the immune system.
Silver Plus: Anti-viral, anti-oxidant.

Personally I would also include supergreens and prime pH to insure that your pH levels are in balance. Of coures I would never recomend trying to start all of this at once. I think it is very important to take things one step at a time so that you know what each thing you add does for or to you. I hope some of this infromation helps. Take care, and feel free to email me if you want any more info on any of these supplements, mslarsen@wisc.edu . Later, Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.297 sec, (1)