CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Melasma help needed

madelynf123 Views: 11,338
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 368,504

Re: Melasma help needed

Hi,
I just wanted to share what I had done. I had melasma for about a year and a half. I tried all of the ointments and natural extracts and creams and none of it worked. This summer I saw a dermatologist who did a peel with liquid nitrogen - he just took a q-tip and spread it on the area right in his office. I only have a small amount of melasma over my upper lip, so it was a very small area...I don't know how it would affect a larger area. It was a little painful but the pain went away quickly. The area got darker for a couple days because it was blistering up, but after those few days, it peeled off and hasn't been back since (about 5 months). Since that time I had a trip to Belize and moved to california, and all that sunlight hasn't effected it at all (although I'm still make sure to use a lot of sunscreen). I just wanted to share this with everyone in case it help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)