CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Cass

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 1,256
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,372

Re: To Cass

Hi Txedie,

I did one with ES / BS / HP but did not take the cold shower after. I don’t remember anything after that one. The next day. I did another one and after maybe about 10 mins I was really relaxed. I remember trying to make a fist with my right hand and that whole side of my body felt sort of like an electric shock went through it. Thats not exactly right but its hard to explain. It felt like the “water” was sucking the life right out of me. I got very scared and tried to get out ASAP. I actually had a hard time getting out and was very weak and sick for a week or so afterwards.

ML told me to do it all over again and this time to take a cold shower right after. Well honestly, at that time I was too afraid of that water and how it felt like it was sucking electricity out of me. I felt at that time that it was way too powerful for me to try to do again. I would have rather died. (at that time)

The weak after was misery for me because I was feeling so well before. I thought I’d never feel well again. If I remember correctly, an enema really helped to get me back to where I was before the bath. I have since referred to that as the “Bad Bath Experience” and will “Never” forget it.

I know that a lot had to do with the amount of ES, the duration of the hor soak and the amounts of acids I know are in my skin. I believe a lot of my problems are systemic from skin issues going way back I’m sure. So I don’t have a good way to release toxins through skin, hence they overloaded the lymph. My lymph already being too far to the acid side had to pull out all the stops to protect the blood. That whole week I was close on the edge with my blood pH I’m sure.

Some other thoughts, I know that the cold water after words will help people in my condition prevent what I went through but I can not handle the cold. I found that for right now, for me, the foot baths do the same thing but over a longer period of time. That’s the way I prefer to go. I have always sweated a lot form hands and feet and very little from anywhere else. So I see this as a good elimination channel. I will also soak my hands in the foot baths. Lastly, I have no issues sticking my hands and feet into ice cold water for a minuet or two in between the hot soaks. I think foot baths can be just as effective. Plus, you use fewer materials at one time. Less chance of “doing something stupid” and I feel more comfortable trying new things that way. For example If I wanted to add some CH, I’d do it this way first. If I were to add kelp, I’d do it this way first.

In conclusion, I underestimated the effectiveness of the baths and that’s a mistake I wont repeat again.

One last thought. As I’ve mentioned before, Simply from my observation, the single most “effective” ingredient is ES. In every way, it performs for me great! Too good if I’m not careful as in the bath!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (2)