I’m probably not the best person to give advice; I’d listen to moreless first. In any case, this is what I’d do.
1. Alkalizing baths. These are known to work the entire skin surface to remove acids and toxins. Use hot water with the ingredients and take a cold shower after or sit in cold water. Repeat as many times as possible. 3 to 5 times a day. Sit in hot water for as long as possible and the cold as long as he can stand it.
2. Create the baking soda / hydrogen peroxide paste and put this on lympnodes. You could put a wet towel over this to keep the BS/HP paste in place. Use ACV on these areas after to help with the soreness and keep the skin from getting too dry. This will also provide the skin minerals.
3. The alkalizing drink should be taken very slowly throughout the day all day. I would not forget the kelp or CH at any cost!!!
4. Enemas. Clean out anything possible in the digestive track.
5. Lastly, I’d use a shower cap over his hair and put diluted AVC in their. This helps the scalp greatly and has helped many with dandruff. It may help the head deal with acids in the brain?
I wish the family the best of luck in recovery! “Never” listen to doctors, “never” give up!