CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plasma levels of Calcium

cass.gr Views: 873
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,078

Re: Plasma levels of Calcium

Hi Luap,

I know this has come up before. Basically, modern medicine is not going to look at minerals in the body the same was as a perspective more closely related to RTBI.

Calcium levels have very little to do with whether or not it will harden in the body. Further, although some will argue this until blue in the face, it does not matter if the calcium enters the body as carbon based or not! What matters is how your body is “forced” to use the calcium.

In other words, if you eat junk foods and inundate your body with a super overload of all kinds of acids and toxins, you will force your body to create these deposits as it is all it can do to keep you alive, however, if you intake enough minerals and do not ignore what you are doing to your body, then these acids and toxins can be neutralized to the point of removal from the body, no need for deposits.

So why do some have issues with calcium deposits? Is it because they eat rocks like some want to claim???? Let’s just say that it is clear that “IF” a person is having problems with calcium deposits, then rocks are probably the best thing they put into their body!

Sorry, I didn’t mean to turn this into me ranting again. But I think the point is in their somewhere no?

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)