CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting for weight loss vs. VLCD??? PLEASE help me...

Views: 9,163
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 773,737

Re: Fasting for weight loss vs. VLCD??? PLEASE help me...

"From last Monday of 177, down to 166 11 of those ugly pounds gone. WoooHooooo! Now off to another week of torture of exercises!"

This is what I reported on Monday of this week for one week. I am trying to get to at least 155 to 150 by Thanksgiving. I do partial fasting. I take in about 500 to 700 calories a day of healthy food. I eat every two to 3 hours to keep my metabolism up. I also work out daily doing 4 days of weight training and 7 days of cardio, whether its running, powerwalking, bike riding, playing basketball, racquetball, rollerblading, or tennis. So, I guess the reason I lost 11 pounds from last week because of diet AND the exercises I do, but it's worth it. This week is no different, I am still working out HARD, (no pills, except vitamins) and watching what I eat, and EAT when I am hungry, just ONLY one serving, as in carb/protein (for building muscle). This list I have with the best nutritous food to choose from is from bodyforlife.com. You just mix and match proten with carb eveery 3 hours for 5 to 6 meals a day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)