CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'll just look through old messages to find out. n/m

cass.gr Views: 1,085
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 773,434

Re: I'll just look through old messages to find out. n/m

Hi Lula183,

Kelp is a sea plant that contains complexed minerals. Itís known to contain a lot of trace minerals that are quite hard to find anywhere else. One of the main purposes of the kelp in the BSM Drink it to not only provide those trace minerals but to do it in a complexed form. Now Coral Calcium is just calcium in an elemental form. Yes, it will contain other minerals and even some trace minerals but not as much as the kelp and not in the same form. Perhaps you were comparing the two because they both come from the sea?

Most of the time you will see people ask if they can use Coral Calcium as opposed to CH. I think that is why ML was confused and used those question marks. Personally if you want to use the C.C. go ahead just donít think of it as replacing the kelp and be mindful of the C.C. and the C.H. together as this is more calcium and would require more ACV or lemon to "interact" with it.

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)