CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer-- Brix Question

paragon Views: 2,014
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 772,974

Re: --answer-- Brix Question

Solid stem is a distant dream. We have the humidity problems down here in Florida and the mold takes over the growth well before it reaches the solid stem stage. I even went as far as to destroy a freezer to grow the stuff. I diverted the line running the super cold air into a sealed growing chamber to try and mimick a Canadian winter and still no luck! As best as I could tell my problems really start with the minimal depth allowed for root growth, the roots were extremely immature hence the nasty wheatgrass taste. They didn't have the proper time or depth to convert the simple sugars into complex sugars/minerals before the mold would set in.

Any suggestions - all ears, anything to get high brix wheatgrass!

Lastly, let's say you are given the choice to grow only one type of fresh vegetable - what would you choose? Is this based on taste preference or is it because the vegetable packs the biggest punch in terms of nutrition.

Thanks again,

Brad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.773 sec, (1)