CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects

moncoop Views: 53,008
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,950

Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects

Hello Ladies - just want to let you ladies know that i went to the Doctor's today and had the IUD removed; and it was quick with no pain.

My doctor was quite shocked with the information that i provided to her. She was very glad that i had made the decision of getting it removed and has also asked me to keep her in the loop of any changes i start to notice. She said that we are not supposed to feel these side effects because the medication that is in the IUD is supposed to stay within the uterus ONLY and not through your entire body. What ever the case may be, i'm just glad that i came across this information.

I'm so glad that is out and i'm looking forward to start loosing all of this weight, stop the headaches and the anxiety attacks.

I will also keep you in the loop of my changes. I really think that it is extremely important for everyone that reads this message board to be informed of the side effects of this product. Hopefully, we can all move forward and accept this chapter of our lives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)