CureZone   Log On   Join
What do I do now?

Northern Lite Views: 952
Published: 15 years ago

What do I do now?

Hi everyone:

I have done 10 flushes, and really haven't gotten anything significant out since the first one. I have had only one fairly large stone out, about the size of my thumbnail. When my US was first done, I was told my stones were all larger than 1cm, and needed surgery. Thanks to this forum, I refused. That was two years ago, but for the last two months (since my last flush) I'm experiencing constant pain and am afraid to do another flush. I know my gallbladder is inflamed, and wondered if I should try and get Antibiotics ? I keep wondering if I let it go too long, if it will rupture.

I have been using Gold Coin Grass for the last three weeks, and in Julia's pamphlet that comes with it, it states that ES is not a good thing, that it weakens the kidneys and may create "false stones". Using ES again is one reason I hesitate to do another flush. Has anyone tried her instructions with any success? I'm afraid that if I DON'T use ES, that the stones are so big, one might get stuck. Has anyone had success with getting large stones out using the classic coke formula?

I am trying to read as much as I can on the forum, but I do not have unlimited time on the internet, so reading everything is quite difficult, and I know the answer is probably somewhere in the postings. I've tried reading Andreas site, but get lost trying to find specific gallbladder postings.

I really appreciate your responses, even if you feel it's been repeated somewhere else here.

Northern Lite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)