CureZone   Log On   Join
For Telman

Views: 1,134
Published: 16 years ago

For Telman

Dear Telman,

thanks for reporting on your flushes 35 and 36.
Maybe you allow me giving some thoughts and comments on your results on flush 36.

Your last report gave me the impression that you might create new stones at a fairly high speed because of a liver depletion of bile salts. The reason why I think so:

Some days ago a stumbled over a report that outlined depletion of bile salts as one possible cause for building up new gall stones. As a matter of fact, some gall stones can be dissolved naturally without surgery simply by taking Ursochol - a substance out of the bile salt family. Therefore, it makes sense to me that overdoing flushing and thus depleting the body of the precious bile salt might have the opposite of the desired effect and gall stones are newly formed stones which can occur very quickly.

I don't know whether my suspicion is true. But as far as I can see most of your flushes you did you used more than the usual amount of olive oil. Thus more bile salts than usual were needed.

The sense of flushing is to get rid of gall stones inside the liver and the gall bladder.

Folks on Kreta flush everday however without calling it "flushing". They have their owen and very different method. Instead of the cup of tea first thing in the morning like in the UK they have their small glas of olive oil. This procedure I follow - not regularly but for most of the days in a week since some months. My gall bladder reacts accordingly and I can literally feel the difference between taking ólive oil in the morning and NOT taking it. Sometimes I dilute the olive oil with some lemon juice which is an even more effective mini flush.

Today I completed Liver Flush 22 and what came out - apart from an awful smelling bile - absolutely nothing. This was my third flush in a row with no stones. I did three LF's this year.

These are my two cent which may help. Frankly speaking if I were in your shoes I would give Liver Flushing a break of at least six weeks, try the Kreta morning drink and see what will happen.

Blessigs and all the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.000 sec, (1)