CureZone   Log On   Join
Confusing + ovulation tests... can herbs affect it???

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 8,573
Published: 15 years ago

Confusing + ovulation tests... can herbs affect it???

I am using two different kinds of tests to try and detect ovulation (my cycles have been very irregular)... ovulation test strips and a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. The CBE monitor is used, so I can't be sure that it is fully functional yet as I have not used it long enough to have a positive ovulation result (another reason for me to use ovulation predictor strips in addition to the CBE monitor).

My cycles have been fairly long lately, but I have been using vitex/chasteberry in order to shorten them and restore overall balance to my hormones. As a result, they have gone from being 40+ days to being 40 days, then 36 days, and now who knows... maybe this one will be even shorter.

Here's the issue... today is cycle day 13 and I got a positive result on my ovulation test strip, but my CBE monitor still shows 'low fertility'. I don't know which to believe!! It's a little early for a positive, but if my cycle is in fact getting shorter, it would make sense.

Can vitex/chasteberry or false unicorn root cause a false positive on an ovulation prediction strip? Should I assume that the ovulation test is correct and that the CBE monitor may just be off?? Should I re-test later on today? I'm confused and not sure what to think... any input would be appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)