CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's a results list for Phase II detox information

cookie_jar Views: 12,444
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,636

Re: Here's a results list for Phase II detox information

Hi North,

Thanks for the search string. If u suspect that your liver is not functioning correctly why don't u get it tested so that u know what u r dealing with?

My test showed in particular that my phase II Glutathionation path was under perfoming - badly!! So at least I know what I have to work on. As the liver is primary producer of glutathione it also seems likey that my body has a deficiency of glutathione which is an important component of the blood brain barrier. Leading to permability of the BBB and possibly explaining my neurological symptoms.

I have been ill for nearly 1 yr now, and my experience with the medical profession has been negative to say the least. As this is the first time in my life I have been ill I was was surprised at the lack knowledge especially by my GP(s). In fact 2 consecutive doses of Antibiotics subsequent to a viral infection is what I beleive got me into this mess in the first place - I'm afraid that at the time I was completely ignorant of the dangers of Antibiotics :( and apparantly GP's are totally ignorant of their dangers as well!!

Even to this day I have no real diagnosis other than an infection of an unknown pathogen - try telling that to ur work :( My GP thinks there is nothing wrong with me that a good dose of healthy food some exercise combined with anti Depression wouldn't fix. Incidently I did start taking anti-depressant meds over 3 weeks ago and it has not made the slightest bit of difference - which to me indicates that my body is not processing these drugs successfully. What is ur experience with the medical profession? Have u found a doctor who understands what is going on?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)