Well, I would.. however I'm worried they would just want to run all the tests I've been through over again, or say it's in my head, and that AF doesn't exist. If my PCP won't give it too me, I'll hold out for the Endo appt in Jan. I know She very good with this stuff, and is willing to try things. I just want to start this now, in good hope that it will work. I'm making an appt next week for my PCP. I'll report back in a few weeks on this.