CureZone   Log On   Join
Calcium Hydroxide Rant...

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

cass.gr Views: 9,885
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,020

Calcium Hydroxide Rant...

Hi Asia,

I’d recommend first you would look in the A/A/ debate forum. You will find a lot of research had been done on the subject. In fact it has been a very large issue.

After you have read all there is to know their, I’d suggest that you do spend more time going through this forum and reading the many posts that have touched on the issues you bring up. I know it’s a large task, but so much had been discussed again and again that you may find what your looking for.

Now some of these points can go either way, for example Tropicana uses CH in their orange juice. Does this mean it’s then OK? Well not to most people here, they would never drink bottled juices anyway. But, if you are going to look at MSDS ect, then you need to understand that those are made for people who work with this stuff for 8 hours a day. 5 days a week. If it was “so” poisonous, why would a company put in their drinks? I’m using this example as you said something about not finding it anywhere that the medical community ect does not endorse this. MY roommate buys corn chips that also use CH. So you see you may be comparing apples to oranges if you see my point?

Further, CH is not made by industry as something that is supposed to be put directly in the body, there are lawyers that make companies say certain things for protection. NO company or “official” whatever is going to endorse this! There are too many ways things could get pinned on them! Liability is the word I’m looking for. Lastly on this line of thought, as we know the world is how it is, you will never see the easy way or the “cheap” way being advertised! They will try to sell you on some form or the other at anywhere from 100 to 1000 percent markup, In the end, it’s the same thing or a diluted with poisons and fillers.

I have here at work some cheap equaline brand calcium pills. They were on sale for like 2.50 a bottle and before I had my CH, this is what I used, I’m not even going to even list all the things they put into this! IF I did and people were to look up MSDS on those, people would not say so much about CH! O yea, 2.50 worth of CH lasts me about 100 times longer with out so many poisons, more surface area, and so forth.

Next, you really should try to understand the “biochemistry” behind taking the CH with the BSM / ACV / Kelp / Lemon. Once the CH reacts with the many acids it will come in contact with, it will become electromagnetic energy! “IF” it’s with the other ingredients, it will do a very good job too. On the other hand, like ANY thing you may put into your body, if it’s done incorrectly, it won’t do you much good. For example someone decides to drink a cup of this stuff alone every morning for a year, then continued to eat fast food and such, then all they are going to do is make rocks in their body?

In the end you need to do what you feel is right. But if you want to make the best desion for yourself, you should try as hard as possible to understand every aspect of what moreless teaches here, then you will see that most of what would have steered you away, is lies…

Hope this helps.

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)