CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

More
cass.gr Views: 2,202
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 766,336

Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

Now you confuse me??? You don’t believe in love at all? I believe the reason why my ideals wont work is because both men and women have been but in a world that that just does not work.

Let me say that we are in a world where it will always be harder to do the right thing and the wrong will always be easier. Therefore even though it is our choice, with out lack of knowledge we will almost always make the wrong choice.

Some one somewhere benefits from the sin or pain or wrong that we do here. Not unlike how we may enslave grass for our simple viewing pleasure never allowing it to become what it could. We are grass for someone! What does the grass know of us? Could the grass sit around and talk about god or why it is what it is and how it could escape. It could but it could never know truth. For the grass also has a lack of knowledge. However, that does not change the “truth” of the world for grass. Whether it knows it or not, its still our slave!

In a perfect world I could have my true love. My longing for that is not conditioning! Not by man anyway. My urges as a man to protect and love and respect and worship women will stay with me until death.

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)