CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

cass.gr Views: 2,151
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 766,264

Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

Now now LP,

Talking about a gay family raising children is a whole other can of worms! One I don’t want to get into. The bottom line is I think what I do but I do not judge individuals for their choices. In the end what I think or feel on this subject matters very little. So I decided long ago to focus on what does matter to me or what I can change. That is my health and knowledge of this world and the how’s and why of us being here.

Let me say this. What I see as correct is a man who loves a women so much that he’d do anything for her. He doesn’t want to get out of bed every morning and work the fields to make food for the family. He does it anyway. And every blister that ever so slowly forms of his hands, he thinks of his women and how much he loves her He would suffer for a million years a million blisters just so she could have one second of true happiness.

This women, she doesn’t want to stay home without her man and raise this child all day. She don’t really want to clean the bathtub ect. But do you know what she does? Do you know why? Because she loves her man. She loves him so much she would clean a million bathtubs for a million years just so he could have one second of true happiness.

Either of these two would gladly give up anything, do each other jobs, go through anything just to make each other happy. There is no room for power in this. There is no room for anyone to be more or less then they are. No ones keeping anyone down. There is only room for love!

Not that it’s likely that it will ever happen in this world I know…

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)