CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Sans sucre Views: 2,180
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 766,090

Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

Why must the fact that God made gay people automatically be a negative thing? Why would there have to be any "blame"? I just don't get it. The only negativity is created by those around them who don't like it. Being gay is only a negative because you choose to perceive it that way. I have not met a single well-adjusted gay who wishes they were heterosexual. I have, however, seen a few who have allowed themselves to become so distressed by societal negativity that they wish they were, and I think that is a darn shame. What if God does not perceive it as a negative? What if the correct response is, "God made them that way, and they are marvelous and glorious, like all of God's creatures". God has no applogies to make for creating homosexuals, IMHO. We (society) have apologies to make for stigmatizing them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)