CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

lightbringer Views: 2,619
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 765,941

Re: --Homosexuals and Lesbians and "WHY" they have a harder Choice to make to keep from leading the Life they may have chosen to lead !--

Hi Moreless,
Perhaps now if this proves true,and I believe it will to some extent,then some people will think before they blame it on GOD and say HE made me this way.
GEN. 1:31 Then GOD saw everything that HE had made, and indeed it was VERY GOOD. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day. GOD cannot lie,so why would HE make that statement and then condem homosexuals, if in fact HE had made them that way.
It is called HUMAN NATURE. Man creates 99.9% of his problems,the other can be attributed to time and chance.If you will only look at the bottom of most problems you will find GREED is the major contributing factor. But as human beings we want to blame someone else,rather than change our lives.
Sincerely I C L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.172 sec, (1)