CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions about second batch

AgnesT Views: 1,405
Published: 16 years ago

Questions about second batch

My first batch (after One hour) was super clear and there was only a little tarnish on the rods. In subsequent batches, the black gunk has been building up on the rods after about 15 minutes. Also, this morning the cloud looked a little yellow, and the resulting liquid is slightly cloudy. It did not look milky--I had that happen too when I used Walmart steam distilled water, so that stuff's no good.

Also, on one batch I could see a cascade of silver particles, but now I don't see that but more like a vapor coming off. I presume that it is the cloud that Steve describes?

I keep making batches and feeding them to the plants cause I am so worried I am not getting it right! I don't really know what is right and ok and what is dangerous!! I hate to ask all these newbie questions, but I can't find the exact questions in the forum. Thanks in advance for your guidance. Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)