CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advise pls: aggravated symptoms

l*u*l*u* Views: 1,390
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 764,034

Re: advise pls: aggravated symptoms

hello blueandyelo!
thanks for your reply and i hope you managed to fend off your attack. boo.

i'm with you - i don't believe in the diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome, it's more just 'we don't know what's wrong with you'. i don't see doctors anymore and i have never taken any allopathic medicines for cfs - it's way too scattergun.

yeah the whole bloating/weight/fluid thing is seriously demoralising. one day i'm a size 10 and the next my thighs chaffe! it's ridiculous and recently it's been kind of relentless. i don't get moody so much as really really tired - which makes sense because everything in my body is just stagnant. my eyes do get sore, gritty and bloodshot when i'm really puffed up but i have been taking alkalising powder and digestive enzymes which help a bit. my joints don't get sore but my neck seizes up and gives me headaches. has anyone ever been able to explain the whole puffy thing to you?

i did 2 series of colonic irrigations and detoxes, the last in may - as well as a parasite/bowel cleanse at the start of my illness. but i had different symptoms then. is this what you mean by a deep bowel cleanse?

thanks again for your reply. like you, i always have to work out what my body's saying, rather than my head which wants it all to be over - like yesterday! but i feel like i will do my flush tomorrow - i've made my vegetable soups and have all my supplies and i'm feeling pretty zen about it now...

have you ever found the cause of your low endocrine levels?
all the best
x l

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.973 sec, (1)