CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Correct Sex = Male and Female--

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 5,356
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 763,803

Re: --Correct Sex = Male and Female--

No LP,

I've actually wanted to toss some ideas around with you for a while now. A while back you got into it with ML about women’s rights, god did I want in that one. But I'm slow and you all go off when I'm at work so I've little time to come up with anything meaningful in type. It's all in my head.

This board got character when you came, I'll tell you that!

So I'm just looking at it like this. When it comes to diet and pH balancing, we have come to what we call truth. We all strive towards that truth some more successful that others. We all know that their are many who do not agree with what we do here. They think it’s a waist of time, based on bad science, ect... However, we do not treat these people meanly do we? No. We do not agree with their way of eating and in our opinions they are killing themselves. However, we leave them to their free will and we do ours. So no one hurting anyone but themselves.

This subject is no different right? I'm not going out and preaching against anyone. I try to understand other points of view. Some of my gay friends try really really really hard to get me to understand, but alas! I see that it’s simply not what was supposed to be. Cant I still love these people? Yes, but that does not mean sex has to be involved. The love is one thing but bringing sex into it is another.

I can’t say sex and love our completely separate. Its confusing to say the least. One thing I can say is that their can be a lot of love with out sex. Sex and the gratification that comes with it mostly belittle sex in today’s age and probably all through out time.

You know, I love my dog. I don’t have sex with him though. Some might, wouldn’t that be a disorder or should we strive to see the beauty in that too?

I guess that I’m not that surprised that you spoke up loudly on your thoughts. That’s what you do. I just figured that most could have guessed what ML would say so I’m surprised that people would be so shocked.

I'd love to see a post about container gardening get this many replies!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)