CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 1

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

More
More
Roooth Views: 1,004
Published: 13 years ago

Day 1

Hi all, I'm back for another round. I did my first Master-Cleanse last summer, then shortly later did a reprise since I lapsed back into my bad eating habits quicker then I would've liked (although not right away at least). I did well after my last one but now am feeling stuck in my old eating habits & gaining wait and feeling bad/unhealthy. I eat a lot more salads so this is good but I still snack and eat junk. For me I really get cravings so getting out of the habit is one of the hardest things - an why I love MC! It's easier for me to eat healthy afterwards and since I eat veggies now, it has improved things.

So it's my fall Master-Cleanse and this time my husband is home. I think he's finally eased into the idea rather then equivocating it with anorexia. "Cleanse" I've found, is a MUCH better word then "fast". (I was truthful and told him that the cleanse is a juice fast, though.)

In my readings about health this summer, I've come to read a lot to suggest that aging that I'm starting to feel (I'm 30) is optional. It's normal when on a bad (aka. standard) diet but possibly not the natural way of things. Feeling stiff in the morning sometimes makes me crazy! I'm used to being YOUNG! And feeling young as well, not cloudy and stiff and lazy. I've always enjoyed being active. So here I am, continuing my quest to reshape my habits. Last time after changing my eating habits I wanted to stay moderate and not be a "health nut" but I found when trying (and eventually failing) to eat moderately, I start feeling bad and gaining weight whereas when I had people teasing me for eating rabit food, it was then I was losing weight and felt more in control of my eating. So I'm rethinking my role in that area and considering going more on the conservative side with food.

So those are my thoughts. Anyway, after feeling compelled to snack yesterday and not feeling so great, today I feel relieved to be on the lemonade. Seeing cookies that I love and my favorite candy bars brought in today made me glad I was on lemonade. I can resist but if I hadn't started the cleanse I would've had them and felt bad. It's so silly that I know that and still would've done it. That I must change. So here's the start. Thank you all for the support! BTW, I told my husband it was 10 days but if he doesn't follow closely how long I'm on, then I may go for 14! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)