CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Correct Sex = Male and Female--

cass.gr Views: 5,470
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 763,595

Re: --Correct Sex = Male and Female--

ML,
Looks like your fighting a war that your not going to win. I'm not sure why you posted this but I'm more surprised by the reaction! Like no one could have guessed your stand in this?

All,
What, it surprises you that ML thinks the way he does? Perhaps some might do good by actually reading his posts and you would understand a little better. For him it’s never been about protecting feelings or giving into the popular "OPINION"!

The bottom line is he's right but in your opinion he's mean about it and you don’t like that so you argue with him....

Reading this thread has made a lot come to my mind, but one thing sticks out more that another. "IF" we were talking about other "disorders" of a sexual nature, not so many people would be so defensive. You might be surprised to find how one leads to another and so on. Just like so many other disorders of humans. In this case I just so happen to have a lot of good information 1st hand. I've met with and became friends with many gay men. Some wanting to change and some not. In either case, I've not come across anyone who was not in some way traumatized as a child. Hmm......

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)