CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about Celery seed tea to help with diabetes/gout....also safety of using oxypowder

Meryem Views: 3,768
Published: 14 years ago

Question about Celery seed tea to help with diabetes/gout....also safety of using oxypowder

I have an aunt who has diabetes and gout. Previously had her gallbladder/ Gallstones removed. She is on some sort of medication for her diabetes. I wanted to know if it is safe for her to drink Celery Seed Tea and would that react with her medication. Is there anything else I could give her that could help her (she has painful knee joints and feet - hence the gout). When I have travelled to see her I would give her a simple message which helps but I'm unsure if I should do this as diabetes is a contraindication and her insulin level may fluctuate.

Also regarding Oxypowder - I have just ordered some and I wanted to know if this is completely safe product to use. What is a sensible dose and for how long to take it. Will I be constantly visiting the toilet each day, any idea if it will give me cramps etc. Your help and experiences are appreciated.

Many thanks
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)