Re: What is this supposed to feel like?

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

More
Ohfor07 Views: 1,212
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 762,385

Re: What is this supposed to feel like?

The SOTA SBB5 is what I use, on the wrists. There is an intensity dial. Dialed down Low to Medium, it "feels like" a firm but not harsh pulsing right at the pulse points, a kind of pulsing that's diffictult to describe, I wouldn't really call it a shocking kind of sensation. If you've ever gotten TENS treatement from a Chiropractor or perhaps sports rehab practitioner, it feels a little like that. This is probably one of those kinds of "what's it like?" phenoms for which the descriptions will vary from person to person. I know this, when I turn the dial over Medium towards High, the pulsing is so intense that all the fingers on that hand clench, like a severe muscle spasm, but even at this intensity, it's not what I would call "hurts", it's just a very intense contraction. Just from a "feels like" point of view, I prefer using medium or below intensity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)