CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about transit interpretations

Views: 463
Published: 15 years ago

Question about transit interpretations

My grandmother was an Astrologer, but she passed away last year. Since then, I have been studying but am by no means an advanced student! My grandmother used to do a chart for people every year on their birthday that would highlight what would be going on in the coming year. I THINK she was looking at transits, but I suppose she could have been looking at progressed planets as well.

My mom really wants me to learn how to figure out this sort of thing so that I can let her know what's going on in her chart right now. Can someone give me the details on how this is done or what exactly I'm looking for? I have Kepler and have done a transit interpretation of her chart, but it shows TONS of aspects... most which only last for a day or two. How do you know which ones are important? Do you only pay attention to the ones that last for a couple of weeks or longer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)