CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pharmaceutical Grade Boric Acid Inserted Vaginally for Candida?????

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 5,308
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 762,058

Re: Pharmaceutical Grade Boric Acid Inserted Vaginally for Candida?????

Hi: Let me tell you, I did not always eat right - although, I did not grow up with nor live with a typical american diet - quite honestly, I don't know people are not dropping like flies in the USA with they way they eat, the garbage they eat, the chemicals that are "surrepticiously" (spelling) put into our environment everywherre.

I came from a Mediterranean European family - grew up with fresh home cooked meals every single day - when we had thanksgiving dinner, I always wanted my canned corn, canned sweet peas and canned cranberry sauce. What did I know - I saw all the americans eating this and so I wanted the same - my poor Sweet Mother would always tell me to "get that garbage off my table" - and, there I was, with my little portion of each on my plate - no one would having anything to do with this food....

Well, even when I became an adult I was used to growing up with extra virgin olive oil (we use it like water) tons of raw garlic every day, etc. etc. and that is how I pretty much live now. I stopped eating meat a number of years ago - it was not hard because I, and my culture, were never big meat eaters - just once in a while which is actually how it WAS in the U.S. when I was a kid - people had their chicken for sunday dinner and perhaps, just perhaps some might have two meals of meat in a week. Now, it is so embarassing to see americans the way they stuff their faces with 100 pounds of carcass on their plates and all the other filthy, processed garbage they eat and raised their kids on. Christ, what a culture.

Anyway, don't feel bad - just keep trying - do you KNOW what the problem is for your ill health or are you just guessing? And this forum and others are a wonderful source of knowledge from everyday people like us (we were poor when I was a kid too) and we learn from one another.

I just ordered an ozone machine, by the way, which will for sure clean the environment in my bedroom to start of all the crud and filth that my lungs have been taking in - we are all surrounded by a less than healthy environment, especially here because the god here is money, and anything goes, with the blessings of the government, as long as it makes money. Just look at the putrid society of today ....

OK, not that I sound like a raving lunatic I will close for now - it's just that I am sick of everything I see - and to tell you the truth, when my times comes to "GO HOME" , DIE, I will happily depart and, if I have a choice, I never, ever, ever want to be reborn (I believe in reincarnation) not even under the best of circumstances. I don't see that life is such a beautiful thing. That's just me!!

I wish you well - don't hesitate to write and ask advice or for help. Glad to help, if I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)