CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fruit and veg not so alkalising now....

cass.gr Views: 873
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 761,701

Re: Fruit and veg not so alkalising now....

Hi AJD24

Yes you are totally right about the organic not having any more minerals than conventional. The other day, I bought some conventional celery, BRIX 2 sharp. Now, a few days latter I'm over at whole foods to get some lemons, and I saw that they had really good looking fresh organic celery. I used to juice carrots and celery a lot as that was one of the things that got me on the path to healing. So I thought I might as well get some. It looked like it would BRIX at least 4 or 5. Well, it was also a 2 sharp! Seeing as I pay double for the "organic" I was not too happy.

With that said, Iíve picked up a thing or two around here, one thing is for sure; minerals are better that no minerals but minerals complexed with carbohydrates (carbon based) are by far the best. So, I do see the BSM drink as the best way to make up for the missing minerals. I'm sure your sea minerals would perform better for you if you were to include them in the drink as opposed to taking them alone.

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)