CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I doing this correctly?

Captain38 Views: 2,090
Published: 16 years ago

Am I doing this correctly?

So I went to my healthfood store and they had someone give me a live bld analysis. VERY interesting, he told me I had to many toxins and my liver is a little toxic too (even though I NEVER drink). Maybe from too many ibuprophens ?? For the last 2 weeks I have been taking some pills called 'Extreme Detox' , oral chelation. Also drops from 'Praiere Doctor Brand Liver formula' and Prairie Doctor Brand - Red Clover, Echinacea and Burdock. And Clorophylle drops. Why the chlorophylle and Echinacea?
He didn't put my on a fast or ANYTHING, just said to drink tons of water and eat 70% raw foods.
Well I've been so tired! Is this normal?
I've been searching on the net for any info on all this stuff. People on this site seem VERY educated. Could someone please answer some of my questions. I'm a reg. massage therapist and I want to sleep while giving massages I'm so tired.
Thank you so much for reading this.

Captain
in Canada

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)