CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a wealth of information

2dreem Views: 1,641
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 759,841

Re: a wealth of information

If you get gas from beans then you have a compromised digestive system and eating raw is one of the best things you can do. This protein craze is just a way for the global elite to sell you all of the animals they slaughtered. Educate yourself and come to your own conclusions. I have read that often times when people feel they need protein they really need fat. I have found this to be true with myself. Sulfur dificiencies can also make you feel you need protein. Cruciferous veggies are excellent for that. Garlic and onions are very high in sulfur.

Fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds have all the protein you need. One of the things you need to realize is that when you cooked all the nutrients inculiding the protein gets killed and makes it very hard to digest and absorb, so you really arent getting that much and it is in an unnatural form. When you eat something in its raw natural state, the protein is absorbed easily and you dont need to eat very mcuh of it. Beans are a cooked product and totally unecessary for adequate protein intake.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.451 sec, (1)