CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!
 
Healme Views: 16,176
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 75,954

Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!


Here is something I found on the internet read below I need to know the dosage I don't want to overdo it for the cat.

According to the experts, Colloidal Silver will kill everything bacterial, viral and fungal after 7-8 minutes of entering the body. I always suggest that you give a .5 ml dosage by mouth. You can add to water. You can put in the ears for ear mites/infections; in the eyes for eye problems and for new kittens; in the nose for URI's; on the umbilical cord of a newborn kitten, or topically. Just make sure that it isn't any stronger than 5-10 ppm or it can cause silver poisoning.
Elaine, N.D.

SO how would I know how much is 5-10ppm if I just bought a bottle? I don't have the money for a generator right now . Is it hard to make?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)