CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible the SWF simply will NOT work for some people? Like me???

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
asterix Views: 967
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 756,613

Re: Is it possible the SWF simply will NOT work for some people? Like me???

Finding different varieties of the salt here is a big problem. I have tried 2 already, but most are iodized and enriched with this or that. China is not big on the natural food movement yet. And can you blame them? The common diet here consists of 90% fresh vegetables and tofu with rice, and very little meat. What I would eat in Canada in one portion here is a full days meat for my family of 3. Also China has an INCREDIBLY low occurence of cancer and other disease, even among smokers. Chinese women (from the 1.3 BILLION population) suffer a less than 1% instance of breast cancer. Thats not a typo, less than 1%. So they simply have not found the need to begin importing and stocking these wonderful things we take for granted back home. No health food stores I can find, nowhere near the choices. I think I will continue as is for now. If the flush doesnt work, so be it, I am sure in my soul the Master-Cleanse is still helping me tremendously. Everyday I have BM's which prove things are coming out of me that shouldnt be there. As for the SWF, I will try it again in a couple days, but for the moment I am just going to be content with the progress I am making already.

I think I will try as you said though and not go back to bed, maybe do some light exercise to get it all moving and grooving. Its hard right now as my wife is out of town, so I am working all day, then doing all the cleaning, cooking and childcare in the evening. Makes that extra hour in bed just that much more pleasant. I certainly dont want to do the Master-Cleanse at a time when I am exhausted and not getting enough sleep, that would just make the whole thing harder.

Oh well, I will try the exercise and see if it helps. May not be the perfect solution and hopefully wont have me falling asleep at work, but better than just scrapping the whole Master-Cleanse altogehter I figure.....

Thanks for the input!

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)