CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible the SWF simply will NOT work for some people? Like me???

asterix Views: 1,035
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 756,606

Re: Is it possible the SWF simply will NOT work for some people? Like me???

I am certainly not against an enema, however, I dont know how in the world I could get access to one or even the materials to do one myself. I am now living in China, and enemas, The Master Cleanser and other such tools for health are unknown and completely unheard of here. This is a culture where the everyone eats fresh veggies everyday and very little meat and other congesting products. Its truly amazing to see children who need to be forced to finish their meat and/or desserts, but you cant stop them from eating wonderful fresh veggies. And all freshly bought every day, no cans or dried foods at all.

I have never seen commercialy available enema kits here and I have asked my wife to look into clinical ones, but also a blank. I do drink lots of water everyday and pee like crazy. At least once every hour or so. I also am moving a large amount every day in BM's, not just in the morning, but afternoons and evenings as well. Today I tried the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) again and it did not come out as expected, but I did have a much bigger bowel movement than I expected in the afternoon. Could that have been a partial result of the SWF? I will try even more water, but I also have to be realistic. I do have to travel between work and home each day, and as is I need to pee right before I head out the door or I am in trouble on the bus or walk home. In China I can just pee anywhere I like (outside) but I am not particularly comfortable doing it. I would hate to have to use all my holiday leave up for the fast, but I also have to be realistic in my needs. I am a teacher, so I cant just walk out of my class every 30 minutes for a pee break. It would certainly not look good as the only foreigner in the company, and it is a very very good job. Its all so difficult. Is it really so bad to not have the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) everyday? I cant believe that the Master-Cleanse without the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) isnt doing me a world of good anyways. I have no headaches, no cravings and no discomfort anymore at all (day 5) but this whole SWF thing is getting me down. I was up at 5am today trying to make it work again, and again it was not successfull. I think at this point I will just leave the SWF alone until the weekend and try again. Sure is annoying though that my body wont take it.

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)