CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another day, another 3 pounds! Amazing....... But is it normal?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
asterix Views: 2,192
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 756,191

Re: Another day, another 3 pounds! Amazing....... But is it normal?

Hmmm....
Pretty much exactly the same. However I did notice the weight loss has no dropped off. Today I was down a single pound in the morning. I am thinking that since it has been years since my last Master-Cleanse that I was simply dumping ALOT of gunk from my colon and bowel. Truly frightening to think that that much weight could be accounted for by waste material trapped inside me. But I am thrilled it is out. I havent noticed myself getting "skinnier" per say, but I am thankfull none the less. My grand total now stands at 12 pounds lost in 5 days.... Not too shabby. Some of my non-supportive friends try to tell me its not a big deal, I tell them to carry a 12 pound weight around in their pocket all day and see if they notice the extra weight.... Not much, but its enough when you are carrying it everywhere you go all the time. I figure now I have slowed down and should probably see 1 or 2 pounds slipping away each day with any luck.

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.234 sec, (1)