CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it possible the SWF simply will NOT work for some people? Like me???

asterix Views: 1,148
Published: 16 years ago

Is it possible the SWF simply will NOT work for some people? Like me???

Thei is getting weird. I have not had one top to bottom cleaning from the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) yet, and I am on day 5 now. I have tried the traditional methos and Somer's new improved one (which is MUCH better) I have added more and less salt. I even tried a different brand of pure Sea Salt today. Yet still nothing. I wake up extra early in the hopes of the big explosive cleansing, but it simply doesnt happen. I get a little uncomfortable, sometimes have a small, non explosive at all, BM, but other than that all I appear to be doing is adding salt water to my system which is then absorbed. The laxative tea I have been using is great. 5 hours on the nose everytime and I am having a rather moving BM, and several more throughout the day, but the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) has essentially done nothing. I think at this point I am just going to stop trying, as it is getting me up and out of bed 2 hours earlier than I need to be for work, and with the lax tea rudely awakening me at 3 and 4 am, it is just adding to a very long work day.

Any ideas why the flush just isnt taking with me? Anyone else experienced this?

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)