CureZone   Log On   Join
Progress with OP

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
SoGAGirl Views: 2,190
Published: 15 years ago

Progress with OP

Hello!
This forum is delightful. Thank you all for writing about your OP experiences. They have been very helpful. I have been OP three times a day, 20 min. each, for 11 days now. My energy level is much better, my gums feel tighter, my tongue is no longer coated most of the time, and my teeth are whiter. When my body seems to be ready to get rid of different toxins, I get irritable. This has happened twice. Each time I changed to a different oil and immediately the irritablity went away. So far I have used Caproyl, Sesame oil(regular and organic), organic almond oil, and organic sunflower oil. After OP, I brush my teeth with baking soda and then hand-made glycerine free handsoap. I have been brushing with handsoap for several months. It is suppose to help heal gums. There is one other thing that I have been doing for about two years to heal my gums. It is using green tea bags as a poltice between my cheeks and gums for several hours ususally while I'm sleeping. My gums have gone from having 5 or 6 pockets ranging from 9mm to 4mm deep to only one pocket(the 9mm one). It is now 6mm. I am greatly encouraged by my progress since adding OP. It is nice to be apart of an upbeat forum.

SoGAGril

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)