CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pets and the Clark Method

fsnaturelady Views: 1,490
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 75,593

Re: Pets and the Clark Method

I agree with Hanna. Get MH's Dewormer -- it is great -- and just start adding an additional drop each day to your dog's water -- I think that it should eventually end up at the same number of drops as your dog's weight -- but do check that out because I can't really remember the exact quantity.

The love that you and your dog have for each other is most important for the two of you, particularly with your husband gone at the moment. I, too, got uptight when I read about the potential problems with animals in our homes, but I took a look at my lovely cats -- hmmm, not going anywhere! You've just got to look at that dog and see that she is part of your family.

I think that Hulda Clark 's recommendation of giving away an animal may have validity if there is a last-ditch effort going on to save someone -- as that is the stage of illness at which she usually sees people.

So give your dog a hug and get MH's Dewormer!

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)