CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New on this board!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,321
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 75,569

Re: New on this board!

Hi, Lisa,

Your art is beautiful. Are the flowers done in pastels? Truly lovely. Creating is so soul satisfying! May you have great success.

My visions are visualizations in my head as I invite them into the coning -- I have not actually seen one in 'person', but I feel the Devas quite distinctly.

A coning is to protect us while communicating with Nature and to keep out negative entities. On the one side, there are two from Nature and on the other, there are two for us. I don't want to be specific because if someone wishes to try this, they need to learn about it. Perelandra is the place to learn about it. I feel much more connected with Nature -- and responsible for it -- since I learned about Perelandra. Enjoy your readings there.

Today, I am taking both my girls to their homeopathic vet. Yesterday afternoon, Molly's urine was quite bloody. I hope that she will be okay; I've put olive leaf extract into her water -- and I put the Urinary MBP in as well.

Wish us well.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)