CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New on this board!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,375
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 75,564

Re: New on this board!

I also have the MBP solutions which I started and stopped, just because I got interested in trying something else. That is my problem, trying too many things this past year; now, I am getting back on track with MH and then going from there.

I use kinesiology to connect with the Devas; sometimes, I have done it directly with just a specific Deva, but I usually open a coning for my own protection. A couple of years ago, we ended up having a woman entity in the basement -- the psychic told me that she had been killed in a car accident about a decade ago and was wandering around here -- she heard me welcoming everyone into the garden and decided to welcome herself into the house; apparently, she loved me because she had a home! Anyway, she has moved to the light now.

When I am in a full coning and am connecting with the different Devas, I get a vision of each of them -- the Rose Deva comes in in a grand outfit of rose-coloured material; the Carrot Deva is tall and carrot-like, etc., etc. I am not one to 'see' things so I was quite taken with the visions that I had of these various Devas. The Soil Deva is a brown 'blob' -- not very flattering. :) It is best to use the conings because they were created by Nature so that we could easily communicate without harm.

I have no special gifts other than searching out interesting information.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)