CureZone   Log On   Join
chronic discomfort under right rib area....

lantagal Views: 1,936
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,187

chronic discomfort under right rib area....

Wow.....just read all the entries about the gallbladder info. I have been doing flushes about every other month...have done 6 total. I have a continual discomfort right under my right rib that comes and goes about every other day. It gets a "full" feeling. I used to really worry about it....but every time it 'fills up'....the next day I'll get a big expel of worms and stone pcs. I have had a severe parasite infestation which i am constantly fighting...(been a rough year). I am starting to wonder if maybe I have some type of serious gallbladder problem since I keep getting this full, discomfort feeling in that same spot. However, since I keep expelling large worms, and sludge and large stone pcs., and then the fullness goes away, I am fairly sure it's just stuff moving down that needs to come out. Has I've been killing off these worms for about a year now, and still are getting large ones. I'm zapping and eating pumpkin seeds every day, and doing the herbs, so I know I'm doing the right things....but now after reading these posts....I'm wondering if I have some type of gallbladder dysfunction as well. One thing that has helped me TREMENDOUSLY is taking powdered magnesium EVERY day...it keeps everything relaxed and open, and I am able to expel all the 'bad stuff' much more easily. If I don't take the mag., I am constipated, and things don't move nearly as easily. HAs anyone out there every had any of these problems??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)